Fpt & 6Boost Go 735 Plus Kw & Still Climbing

qik1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

That's what I wanted all along that way it would be streetable no matter what. There a strong box that's for sure and I've got no doubt that we're asking alot of it but abit of common sense in daily drivng will help in it's survival

It has it's perks but up at 430 every morning, work 13 days straight without a break and away from home for a month plus at a time is a major major drawback but that's the price of havin fun I spose

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 7m 25d

Well done to ya John and Team. Great effert and the results show this. Would love to see Qik1 on Methanol..... :spoton:

Ordered the same Turbo from Kyle the other day, you really like it hey....

and on ya Atomic motor all good there... Have ordered a 998 race spec from Brad too.

Mate we will have to line Qik1 and the Ute up on the track for a bit of FUN. :beerchug:

• Donkey Dick
  • Member For: 14y 9d

Stop dicking around & put it on Methanol Jon!

Everything you have on it is capable of running it & it wont be any dearer than ROO16 :spoton:

Needs moar skid pics before thread is worthy also!!

Nah no methanol for me, we'll find the limit of the box before fuel and turbo run out.

Chad, it's a good all round combo with potential for massive numbers as for racing with that box of yours it won't be much of a race I dare say, not traction friendley lol

• Member For: 17y 2m 14d

It has it's perks but up at 430 every morning, work 13 days straight without a break and away from home for a month plus at a time is a major major drawback but that's the price of havin fun I spose

I was in the Navy for 10 years. Being away for 9 months on deployment!

I know what you mean!

Dont mean to go off topic, awesom wheels! I have 10.5" hiros on the back of mine with 275's, I might go back to the 9.5 rears as it is too much work to modify the guards for not much benifit. Also takes the look away from the traditiional shape.

What about NOS that would see you well over 100hp on your current setup!

830hp is astonomical power, my piddly 500hp would be left in the weeds.

Work hard play hard all the way mate buttrock.gif

it's actually 890rwhp lol, and no nos for now while the zf is in there. When it dies we'll fit a built th400 and then cams and nos. All we need for more is race fuel, it's something like 15 points higher but the biggest difference is e85 takes 30 perc extra flow/fuel to make the same power so we'll have heaps of headroom with normal fuel.

Mine are 10's with 275 and the tyres actually a touch small for the rim, looks like 285 or even 295's would sit nicely on there. The only reason mine fits is the rearend itsself is modified to fit the bigger wheels, still rubs when ya hit a big bump but does no damage and I can live with it. As for benefit I don't see any apart from looks, with wider tyres you end up with less profile and less traction but I still have my others for the track so no sweat

Edited by qik1

Thanks mate, will be back in 3wks. No need to catch up, then I'll have to do something silly to catch up to you lol