Fpt & 6Boost Go 735 Plus Kw & Still Climbing

qik1

• Donating Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 23d

Well done on the car mate, she looks awesome and I like how the cage is painted to match the interior.

What sort of numbers are you aiming for in x275 ?

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 7d

Cheers & yeah the cage looks mint they did a top job.

As for the tyres there a mt et street radial pro, the boys were referring to them as x275's. There 15x60x275 supposed to be the fastest radial in the world so far

• Member For: 11y 8m 19d

hey mate car looks awesome, lots of effort and attention to detail gone into it making yet another Qld beast.

do you live in Toowoomba? havent seen this thing around up here before even before it was stored away, but iv only been here a year. seen stealth and toy310 around but it would be awesome to see yours cruising around :)

congrats again hope you get some driving time into it so you can reap all the rewards of all the effort made.

Cheers bud and nah I live in redbank plains but the car stays at fpt in toowoomba while I'm away at work for continuous tlc. I do spend a fair but of time up there though, usually rolling around and around with toy when there on the road, I'm up that way this wkend :)

• I <3 Floods
  • Member For: 12y 8m 17d

See maybe that's your problem..

It's like a kid who's become too familiar with the hospital.. Since it likes being there when it gets taken home it breaks something so it goes back..

Least my house isn't as far as redbank.. So we can slowly wean the big girl away from FPT :-P

The funny thing is that I've never broken anything at the track, never been stranded we always break it on the dyno, I hate watching the bloody thing on there now lol

You'll see the car but I'm only up there twice a month generally. Once to pick it up and once to drop it off unless the mrs is working then I usually spend a couple of days up there friggin around, helping, getting in the way or all the above lol