Fpt & 6Boost Go 735 Plus Kw & Still Climbing

qik1

• Member For: 13y 3m 24d

Why don't you drop the power a little and have fun racing seems like the fun aspect of the car is missing because you keep braking sh*t I respect your pushing the limits in a street/strip car but as we all no something has to give drop it down to a very respectable 500rwkw and have some fun at the track and street. Just my advice don't shoot me.

• Member For: 13y 3m 24d

yeh that's unreal dyno figures are awesome but at the end of the day its just a number and we need guys like him to develop these motors but there has to be a point where enough is enough and I think by reading the whole thread from start to finish its time to enjoy the car and give up chasing numbers. john please bring your car to jamboree in sydney id love to see it and have a chat!!!

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d

Your dead right there is a point where ya have to draw the line and we did that at the start of last year

. The chase for a 1000 hp is what was killing everything but since I've started racing I haven't broken a single thing lol.

since we started putting it down the track again I've fallen in love with it again hence the progression to a th400 & all the other gear so we can continue to race after we run a 9. Couldn't think of anything worse than not being able to go back to the track after all the time we've spent on it. When we went 147mph it was only pump e85 with my baby exh housing on and only using 20psi til the top of 3rd and bumping it up to the 25psi setting for the rest so we're by no means pushing it.

Plenty of fun times to come in 2013 with hopefully it spending more time on the road rather then off. As for events and jamboree probably not, I work away so that unfortunately dictates my availability for things like that but will try and get it out as much as possible. I'll be out twice a week at willowbank when I am home weather permitting and I will eventually try and run that elusive 10 on pump and street tyres which started all of this all those years ago

• Like 1

• Member For: 13y 8m 8d

If anyone deserves to achieve their goals John, you do. And besides "winners don't quit, and quitters don't win". This is your hobbie and passion, and I say keep going until you make it, as the finish is much closer than the start. Keep up the excellent work mate.

Cheers

• Like 1

Cheers fellas, it has been a long road but its all becoming worth it with the results we are starting to see. no pics yet but can't be too far away I'd say

Please do Karl, the cage should be close to being welded out by then. The chute and tailshaft loops are all finished now as well

Abit more progress, it's going in for paint next week and then it's reassembly time

post-15535-0-39563200-1359071136_thumb.j

• Like 1