Fpt & 6Boost Go 735 Plus Kw & Still Climbing

qik1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

haha nothing major, was back in the day when we were racing in townsville. Back then it only had around 375kw but we were running consistant 11.3's @ 125mph with gay 1.9 maybe the occasional 1.8 60ftr. Those that don't know the track its a bloody goat track & the first 150ft are sh1thouse so me still being a relative novice I thought more skid = more heat = more traction on my mt's but its really means more skid = more heat = too much heat = tank slapping over line at 200kph lol. We got a vid of it somewhere & it looks cool but was abit of stomach in mouth at the time lol

• Like 1

Cheers dude, I've got the suspension but tyres next time would be good. We're goin down soft again, we have to fix the issues before we bother trying to go fast. Good news I spose is the box oil was schmick and no matter in the pan so we're half a step up at this point

• Like 1

• Member For: 16y 5m

That was scary to watch but soooo funny when you poo'd your undies. Was that the same night the timing thing phucked up on the last run, and we knew it was a quick run?

Yeah I think that was the night it was at its best and possibly ran the magic number but we'll never know

• 3 weeks later...

We're finally getting some time in the seat down the track & after ironing a few bugs out (mainly operator problems lol) I got one run in on my 20psi tune on 98 pump & it went 11.2 @ 135mph with a gay as aides 2.15 60ftr. No wheelspin just cant build boost up yet but we're all over that & wont be long & we'll have another crack with e85 & 25psi. Very promising with the mph we're seeing & to add to that out 16psi tune went 129mph.

Look out we're coming for yas lol.

• Like 2

Cheers dude its great to be back out there. We're about to take it alot more seriously so hopefully we'll see some deserving results of all the setup we've done over the years