Fpt & 6Boost Go 735 Plus Kw & Still Climbing

qik1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d

Pricing on the xyx's aare only arpund the 1800 if that from memory.

All good Karl, it wont be anything spectacular I'd imagine we're only going on what gonna be the lesser of my two pump fuel tune, it's basically for me to get a feel for it again. Like ive said before a 10 on a street real pump fuel tune would be nice. Ive e85 around the corner from me on pump so that will be next I spose

• Like 1

We only got 2 runs in due to the box basically spitting the dumby from over heating issues but it did go from brissy to toowoomba, a day on the dyno , straight to wiillowbank & then straight onto the track so can hardenly blame the poor thing. Its had a continuing limpmode problem that's been hard to pin point but it looks like last night did excactly what it was meant to & that's show us any gremlins that might be there. Its already back getting an external cooler fitted & a plastic rather than steel pan fitted ( pan was so hot we couldnt touch it for over an hour) with a service & a cooler thermostat to help the poor girl.

It felt good to drive it again & was nice & straight. Even with it being a b!tch it still went 124mph so it gave me abit of practise if nothing else

Sorry didnt keep the slips so not sure on the 1/2 track was more interested in just getting a full run down the track to get the feel for it & see if any issues came up, they did as you would expect with a build like this & being its first time out so we're in the process of trying to narrow them down & eliminating them.

I think the 60's were only 2.2 - 2.1, was only bring a couple of lb on to see how it felt & try & get off in one piece so like I said earlier to get a full run in. I do think with this setup it is gonna take around 10psi to get off with a respectable 60ftr but I guess we wont know til we try. we'll make sure the rest is right & then I'll lean on the starts.

On a positive note I found it relatively easy after all this time & look foward to everything coming together, I really do remember why I started this all those years ago it is a rush but at the same time relaxing :)

• Like 2

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 2d

I remember you crossed up on mt's at half track doin a fair rate of knots, bet your glad the strip down there has some grip.

haha I was only talking about that the otherday, that was still one of my favourite runs, taught me alot about pedalling a car. I think I it still didia 11.6 slapping down the track lol