Need Help

cranny

• Member For: 13y 10m 3d

For what it's worth I would go the GT, no question. If someone gave me a GS I wouldn't knock it back but I wouldn't swap my F6 for one that's for sure, looks like an XR8 to anyone not in the know. Other than everything else listed above don't forget you also get the 335KW engine and not the 315 :3gears:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 26d

69500 is a pretty good price to. that's pretty much what I paid and the best I could be in brisbane. no other dealers would enen come close to it. and while I know its still alot of money I think its pretty good buying at that price.

Roland

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 30d

The gs sedan I looked at with zf, dual zone, premo, leather was 57 on road.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 21d

Thanks fellows,

The GT does seem like the way to Go. any ideas on when the FG 2 will be out it might serve as a good bargaining tool when buying a FG.

can anyone recommend I really good dealer it may look good for you if you refer them a 70k client.

Guest XR09
  • Guests

No idea on the FG2. Some say last qtr this year, some say first qtr next year. How would you know with Ford.

Good dealer is unfortunately cheapest dealer. Because you wont ever take it to them again except for warranty work. They made it that way, not my fault.

Get on car sales or what ever and email them. The ones that ring you the next day will be the hungriest. Cheap flight, fun night and a 1000k cruise shakedown broadens the playing field and into your hands.

• Artificially Aspirated
  • Member For: 20y 3m 8d

I'm also in the same situation. Can anyone suggest a dealer in S.E QLD? I'm leaning more towards the GS myself and spending the saved money on mods. :3gears:

Guest XR09
  • Guests

Denmack is struggling. In receivership. So not sure what way they would go. They might clear at cost to turn a burden into a buck. Or they are still going through the books to save themselves and want everything at book value. Worth a try.

Bryan Burt are wheeler and dealers and can be a pain, but if your good at haggling they hate to lose a sale so you can get a deal with them.

I think Bunna said August on the FGII. And someone I know said October. Either way I think a 10% price drop is on the close horizon. Bunna is usually right so a very close horizon.

God I wish Ford would put out some sneak peaks of the F2. Even the interior would do. I want that Terry interior in my next car...and don't want a Terry.

Edited by XR09

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 21d

thanks for the replies guys,

just a quick question I have found a few GT demos but all of them have stripes (which I dont like) the dealer has told me that they will come off easy and wont damage the paint. however he wont give me a guarantee. has any one taken ford decals off before. what do you guys think will it damage the paint.

this demo has 7000kms aswell so it would have been in the sun.

Cheers

Guest XR09
  • Guests

As long as they don't have a clear coat over them they come off. I wouldn't say that easy. A bit of heat and then try to get them in one piece.. Not too much heat. You just want to warm them to soften the contact. You wan to get the whole width of them and then use your palm to ease them off slowly. It should not take paint off. I just took the ones off my bike. But it is a Ford and has so little paint. As long as it's not blue you should be OK. LOL Sorry some of the blue Fords the paint just comes off by itself.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 26d

I got mine from Q Ford in brissy. speak to a lady there named sarah and tell her I sent you. Mine was a " demo" with 25km on the clock. mentioned I didnt like the strips....... they were gone as part of pre delivery. No paint missing, no marks, its like they never existed.

I got a silver gt, build 0221 (I think) zf, leather etc for $69500 drive away. was by far the best I could do and they were great to deal with.

Roland