How To Find Out When Car Will Be Built?

physh

• Member For: 21y 6m 8d

I've got a "SIDO" or something number, but the chickie I spoke to on the phone at ford couldn't help me... so I don't know when it's being built!

I ordered it 27th of september, they're expecting 15th november delivery...

MAN I WANT MAH CAR!

-nick

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 6m 7d

Well Im expecting delivery on the 16th November and my car was built last Friday. I suspect yours would have been built same day or before. You can check with your Ford Dealer by giving them the SIDO to check on the system as to the progress of the car. :D

Guest LionHeart
  • Guests

TurboChick,

SIDO is the build number of your car.. on the TE series you were able to enter your SIDO on the internet and see the progress of your car...

Now if you have your sido which your dealer can give you, you can follow the progress of your car if you know someone @ Ford as the SIDO page online is down at the moment getting rebuilt...

• 2 weeks later...
  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 6m 7d
Now I'm depressed. My SIDO is 325815. They're still hoping for a pre-Christmas delivery though (its a NA XR6).

Pre Christmas? And your crying now? Mine was supposed to be ready this week! :wub:

Guest LionHeart
  • Guests
Now I'm depressed. My SIDO is 325815. They're still hoping for a pre-Christmas delivery though (its a NA XR6).

Pre Christmas? And your crying now? Mine was supposed to be ready this week! :wub:

You want to hear about depressed...

Mine was meant to be here 2 weeks ago... Then eant to be here Thursday, now wont be ready until most likely next week cause apparently mine is now at tickford getting the sunroof put in and there will be delays there!!

:wub::angry: :(