Next Brissie Cruise

tab

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 26d

As above, pick as many options that suit (because it's all about me those options that don't suit yours truly :pleasantry: are removed)

Cruise will commence in Brisbane somewhere and head west/north, finishing with an optional dinner for the Saturday or optional lunch for the Sunday.

...currently thinking via Sommerset to Maleny for lunch or skip the dam and go through Montville & Mapleton and finish southern end of Sunny Coast for dinner. :unsure:

If you've got any suggestions for routes or destinations then please throw them up.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blind leading the blind
  • Member For: 15y 7m 9d

hahaha your pretty funny trent - if you want to organise one that bad go for it

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 4d
:icon_ford: y not do a winter cruise yearly like snowy but 1 nite in motel,start sat morning cruise all day stop at motel shower dinner & drinks :beerchug: & more drinks sleep wake up take beroccas & drive home. :innocent: Edited by g6t

• blind leading the blind
  • Member For: 15y 7m 9d

I organised one last year but noone was interested gary was gonna go over the bunyas stay in kingaroy and come back via sunnycoast

like this one gary

:google:

Edited by Ace

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 4d

bris 2 hervey bay where my thoughts call it the boost & bust tour or pist'n broke tour,I will :buttonit: now.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 26d

I'm up for the Bunyas trip but not if it's only going to be me and Tuddles like last time.

Trip to Hervey Bay is as boring as batsh*t though IMO...and the fact I drive along there half a dozen times a year probably doesn't help.

Do you guys seriously want a night cruise? Or would you prefer to wait until it gets a bit warmer maybe? Or are you just trying to upset me? :blink:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 6d

Brissie to Bunyas sounds good. Night cruise to the bunyas is not advisable due to alot of wildlife about at the moment. (I live out this way)