Hoping For 600+Kw And 9Sec 1/4 Mile From My G6E

AtomiCg6

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 14d

I run an atomic flexplate & have done for a few years. With our latest engine we had it doweled, loctited & then welded those fckers arent gonna come loose not that they did anyway in the past

• Like 1

• Member For: 12y 10m

I run an atomic flexplate & have done for a few years. With our latest engine we had it doweled, loctited & then welded those fckers arent gonna come loose not that they did anyway in the past

that's the sh*t!

Edited by stee3

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m 6d

Its just a little BA you wouldnt have seen it around, what was suppost 3 months to build ended up over 12 months.. I should be out and about in a week or 2 if I see you around ill come and say hi to you. After looking at your vidoe are you having trouble building boost on the trans brake? Is your throttle body shutting? You have one really fast car keep up the good work.

Bahaha, that's not just a little car mate. It would have to be a damn weapon unless it hasn't been tuned...

How much is it making or hasn't the build finished yet?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11d

heyy guys story is, converter bolts come loose again, and somehow snapped the dowell from the converter itself, which ive had replaced with a bigger stall now, further investigation shows abit of damage to the belt around the balancer and

the balancer being flogged out only after 5000kms, which was causing massive vibrations.. So brad has Kindly replaced it with a new re enforced 1, which is getting installed atm,

no damage was done to the flexplate this time, so hopefully the new balancer will fix all problems :)

Also the guy that writes up the programs from herrod, is making me a something so it doesnt read the automatic tranny anymore, which was causing alot of faults with the car running well..

shouldnt be to far off now I hope :)

• Member For: 12y 10m

heyy guys story is, converter bolts come loose again, and somehow snapped the dowell from the converter itself, which ive had replaced with a bigger stall now, further investigation shows abit of damage to the belt around the balancer and

the balancer being flogged out only after 5000kms, which was causing massive vibrations.. So brad has Kindly replaced it with a new re enforced 1, which is getting installed atm,

no damage was done to the flexplate this time, so hopefully the new balancer will fix all problems :)

Also the guy that writes up the programs from herrod, is making me a something so it doesnt read the automatic tranny anymore, which was causing alot of faults with the car running well..

shouldnt be to far off now I hope :)

Man you are having the same luck as me everything that could go wrong has gone wrong at some stage. What a pain in the bum this car has become this week my new auto started leaking after driving it 2 km! The bolts that hold the bell housing and the pump in sheared the thread out from inside the casing, Who built your converter dude? TCE? Are you using Lock Tight and the bolt Atomic provided with the flexplate? Hope you sorted man it must be very frustrating.

Edited by stee3
  • Like 1