Exhaust For Ba Xr6T

Gurks

• Member For: 13y

hey guys question need to ask which brand of exhaust is good turbo back what sort of steel should I use? also need to noe how many inches all they way include dump pipe and is it beta to go with custom or not??

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 30d

Stainless steel Manta twin 3 inch has a good rep, you can sometimes find it for a good price over east too, though they are made in WA (heh).

I use the twin 2.5" in mild steel but I've spoken to someone who changed from the 2x2.5 to the 2x3" and he said the twin 3sounded way better. Of course it flows good power too.

What are your aims with an exhaust? Power level? Loud or quiet?

• Member For: 13y 3m 20d

hey guys question need to ask which brand of exhaust is good turbo back what sort of steel should I use? also need to noe how many inches all they way include dump pipe and is it beta to go with custom or not??

Ok for a good turbo back setup if it was me id be doing:

4" dump pipe into 3 1/2" highflow cat into a twin 2 1/2" high flow exhaust system once you do this you turbo should spool up faster so it might be a idea to get a set of 42lb injectors kind of depends on the power you want out of it due to being a ba I wouldnt go over 260rwkw due to trans reliablilty.

But with the exhaust some 42lb injectors a bosch inline fuel pump, typhoon cai, and a intercooler upgrade you should see 260rwkw pretty easy on a good tune.

Most tunes set you back around $1,000

The exhaust depending on what type of metal its made out of can be from $2000 just normal steel up to $3000 for stainless that's turbo back.

Ijnectors for a set of bosch 42lb high flow they will be around the $500 mark and the inline pump is around $320 I belive.

As for the typhoon cai try calling around some wreckers might be able to get one for $100

And the intercooler for a nice size you be looking at around $500-1000 they will be rated for around 600hp to 1000hp+

Anyway happy modding :).