Anyone Seen This For Sale?

deep-sleep

• Member For: 13y 11m 13d

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 5d

Marked down due too minor engine bay fire. Looks like it could be a bargin if you have time/skills/resources too cheapy remove the engine and replace the damaged firewall insulation and any other bits and pieces damaged/affected by the fire.

An enthusiastic buyer with there own work shop could probably turn a nice little profit on it

• Member For: 13y 9m 5d

Real strange, why would an insurance company write-off a car with minor damage like this? If he didnt have insurance, why wouldn't you fix it instead of selling it half price?

Edited by plcains

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 10d

I know the guy selling it. I was talking to him about it yesterday. As the add says, it was involved in a small grass fire which did some engine bay damage and needs a VIV to be registered. He's replacing what needs replacing as I understand it. If I was in the market for one, I'd be checking it out at least.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 12d

So he is replacing everything that needs to be replaced and selling it fixed? Why doesn't he put rego on it and sell it for a lot more.

To the OP, check it out properly, see what was damaged if nothing was burned on the other side of firewall maybe it's worth buying.

It's probably that Expensive Daewoo floor mat bringing the price down so much :)