Remsa Pads

alpha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 21d

I have the Remsa pads on my Liberty, they are incredibly dusty, but they do stop very well from cold. They are a good medium performance pad, get a bit of heat in them and they work even better.

Never had them at the track. The XR runs Ferodo 2500s which are even better again...but then they are triple the price.

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 15y 6m 4d

Guys, If you want next to no dust and excellent stopping power and better than average initial bite try the Hawk Performance Ceramic pads.

I have used the EBC reds and the greens, the QFM HPZ and QFM A1RM, the OEM Brembo, and the Remsa on 3 different vehicles, (2005 XR8 515 RWHP, 2012 FG GT 620 RWHP, 2007 Territory Turbo 430 AWHP) all with 6/4 Brembo callipers.

I am hard on the brakes and do very limited track work, I like to get there fast and stop even faster but I want NO dust !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 piston front Brembo Hawk Performance Ceramic P/n HB.616.Z.607 approx $200 from eBay US or approx $280 from race Brakes Sydney

6 piston front Brembo Hawk Performance Street P/n HB.616.F.607 approx $180 from eBay US

Cheers

Edited by 05_ENFORCER
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 16y 13d

We have some new brake pads called Bremtec Endure and ceramic that are low dust and heavy duty street use and are available for the Brembo calipers and also rear starting from $120 a set to $180 a set.

Matt

Race Brakes Sydney

Edited by RBSMATT
  • Like 1

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 15d

I fitted some of these pads to my car on the weekend and have been very impressed with them

They have great I initial bite and feel very predictable

Definitely a lot better than whatever was fitted before

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 27d

Are you two talking about Remsa or the prior post from Matt which mentions Bremtec Endure?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 15d

cannot stand the dust Remsa Pads emit, yes they do bite good but the dust is just rediculious. My car G6et has become a daily driver the last 2 weeks doing 350kms a week and the wheels are black by the weekend. they are coming out in the next few weeks and going something less dusty