Age Of G6Et Owners

tab

519 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 30d

The new FGII G6ET looked OK (even though the bonnet had a silly cover on it). It looks like it will get LED Daytime Running Lights. It should have had them in '08 :innocent:

It's looking more and more like a good 21st Birthday Present to myself :buttrock:

• Member For: 12y 10m 16d

The new FGII G6ET looked OK (even though the bonnet had a silly cover on it). It looks like it will get LED Daytime Running Lights. It should have had them in '08 :innocent:

It's looking more and more like a good 21st Birthday Present to myself :buttrock:

I have only seen wheels picture with the front covered, do you have a picture uncovered.

Not sure about daytime running lights!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 30d

Nope, no pictures.

I saw a G6ET driving along in Vic a few weeks back and the front looked a bit weird but I just figured it was a modded one (with an ugly bra, lol). Then I saw the wheels pics and it all looked familiar. Until then, I had no idea it was the new one :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 8m 14d

Psst where do you guys buy your cardigans from? I bought some lovely plimsolls, which resemble slippers... Just need to work out how to connect my amp and sub so I can tilt the lawn bowl green with my super bass....

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 12y 6m 14d

Just got myself an 08 G6ET and I'm 28. I wanted a car the Mrs. wouldn't be embarrassed to drive whilst still having any power to put a smirk on my face every now and then if I give it a squirt off the lights.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 12y 5m 17d

I reckon I might be the youngest, I'm still only 21 and I've had mine for about 2 months. Also....

I need a bit of help. I have an 2010 50th anniversary G6ET, bigger HDI intercooler and piping, injectors and a tune, 6 port brembo's and a few other little things. I'm looking at two more potential upgrades. The plazmaman cold air intake with battery relocation and an Xforce exhaust, probably 4" dump to 3.5" the rest of the way. Is that the way to go or is there other things I should be looking at? Cheers.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 24d

Not sure if the Plaz gear or any other for that matter fits with the HDI cooler, make sure you check that before you buy anything. Otherwise sounds good.

• 2 weeks later...