Age Of G6Et Owners

tab

519 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 13y 4m 27d

Well well well, I think even the young whipper snappers can see that these are the most fantastics cars ever. Mine runs high 12's and last tank did 9.58 litres per hundred, climate on, all the power you could want ( wannabe king Expensive Daewoo drivers, LOSERS :bum: ), good tunes what more could you possibly want, ooooh that's right looks fantastic on the 19 optional wheels as well. I love my car. 37 proud of it. :buttrock:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 22d

IMO, the G6E T looks better that an XR6 Turbo, is more luxurious and goes just as quick so if you can afford the extra expense you'd get it. The XR6 Turbo looks a little plain to me. I dont think it matters if you're young or old, the above stands true.

I am 34 but would have bought the car if I was 20 and had the money. My brother and I used to say that a sporty Fairmont Ghia with a big V8 would be our ideal car which is what this is except it substituted the awesome 6 for the slow V8. :stirthepot:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3d

I used 2 say the same thing, I drove baxr6t when they 1st came out & said if only they had a turbo 6 in the faimont ghia id by 1 = G6et :icon_ford:

• Like 1

• Member For: 14y 4m 4d

I`m a firm believer in the saying that your only as old as the women your feeling...or it might have been

you only feel as old as the women who is feeling you?...I can`t remember.

Edited by hrick

• Member For: 14y 7m 27d

I used 2 say the same thing, I drove baxr6t when they 1st came out & said if only they had a turbo 6 in the faimont ghia id by 1 = G6et :icon_ford:

I fell in love with the Force 6 when I first saw them, but couldn't justify the $$$ to buy one at the time.

Now with the G6ET, I have everything that I wanted back them, and a lot cheaper too.

G6ET is the ultimate sleeper - a Kickboxer in an Armani suit.

Im 45 btw...

• 2 weeks later...