Xr50T Standard/ Basic Modded Rwkw?

Barra

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 13y 6m 16d

my FG F6 made 386rwhp stock with a XR8 airbox & K&N..

my stock xr6 turbo made 249.91 rwkw, 335hp last week marky boy,yours an F6 ya mad monkey !, RDP tuned this week and ran 408 but pulled timing to make safe at 300.6rwkw, 403rwhp, power isd very smooth and linear but could be much better with decent exhaust !

venom cat fitted but rattling like a mofo from brand new, less than 20 mins fitted. crap ! Going to replace whole system, turbo and injectors when funds allow.

Edited by rab

• 5 weeks later...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 15d

My 50 has had custom tune, 4" dump, 100cpsi cat, growler/big mouth CAI and 800cc injectors and this did 337rwkw on a hub-attach dyno so the number is probably a little bit high but the car still drives quality and goes hard.

My last fg xr6 did 255rwkw stock on the same dyno.

• 3 weeks later...
  • G666E Turbo!!!
  • Member For: 14y 2m 12d

About those saying it was 45 deg day etc...

The dyno applies a correction as if the conditions were different, so the 2xx kw made right there and then might actualy not be that hi as that's the corrected number, it would however be the case if it were 18deg or whatever depending on the actual correction used...

My car made 288.3 rwkw on a 311 rwkw tune without correction factor applied, yet still went 11.6 1/4

My point, f*ck the dyno reading!

Stock for stock FG's are all pretty close, all good for 108-111mph on average

• 9 years later...
  • Member For: 13y 1m 14d
On 29/03/2011 at 7:00 PM, Barra said:

As the title suggests, what figures have you achieved standard and or slightly modded? :icon_ford:

I've done a search cannot find a recent topic for the FG.(I acknowledge it's not all about the numbers) Yet curious none the less, as my XR50T pulled 259.7Rwkw last week. (30+ Deg day, Dynodynamics, 4th Gear run auto) with only XR8 lower box, K&N panel filter, and Cat restriction ring removed. :shocked:

My fg xr6 turbo 50th anniversary in manual made the same power stock 259.7rwks on 10psi boost  stock