Best Exhaust For Bf Xr6T?

George2617

• A much better forum
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 2d

Definitely get an XFORCE twin 2.5 inch mild steel exhaust... They are $500 Inc postage off eBay. Twin 3 inch tips... Sounds great! Better than stainless... Sounds warmer!

If you are a member on Australian Ford Forums, PM them (Tuff Car Parts) and they will do it for $470 delivered. Costs about $80 to get fitted!!! MINT! ;-)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 26d

Whats the difference between the mild steel and stainless steel ? Any performance gain or price difference ?

Also what parts of the exhaust would need to be changed to get 350 rwkw ? Cat and catback or everything ?

• Member For: 13y 6m 16d

I just bought a twin 2.5in catback for my bf turbo. but mines got twin twin tips. I had to get the rear bar modded to fit them but it will look awesome!

I reccommend tuff car parts too, if you want security pay throu ebay, but you can get it cheaper through emailing them.

I saved over 100 dollars on my exhaust just by emailing them for more info on it.

• All round good guy!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 16d

Whats the difference between the mild steel and stainless steel ? Any performance gain or price difference ?

Also what parts of the exhaust would need to be changed to get 350 rwkw ? Cat and catback or everything ?

I'll stand corrected if I'm wrong but I beleive mild steel will rust, stainless won't.

X Force sound ok, but you'd go a long way to beat the note I get from my 4" full system.

As far as 350 at the wheels. You are gunna need a tad more than just an exhaust son.

• A much better forum
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 2d

Will just need a cat to get 350rwkw...

Mild will rust but after a long time (same sh*t standard exhaust is made out of!)

Stainless is twice the price ($990 for catback stainless)

Mild doesn't need to warm up to sound good, whereas the stainless sounds tinny before it warms up...

My 2 cents :-)

By the way... His 4 inch is turbo back and $2000+!!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 26d

Haha who you calling son Rudiger ?? So you're saying I won't reach 400rwkw with just a cat back ? Lol .

Obviously many supporting mods are needed to achieve what I would like (330 - 350) but was just wanting to know what would be changed in the 'exhaust' as I said :) . I shoulda stated it in a clearer way.

So I'd be safe to change, cat and then a cat back for my desired power level then ? If need be I'll upgrade in 2 - 3 years but I say the price of the mild steel and for the moment I'd prefer to spend that money on a better IC kit and other quality parts :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 2m 9d

Ive heard only good things in regards to the SMB exhaust, I believe its quite costly though

Full exhaust will make it easier to get your required power level, probably go for the xforce worm mentioned, bang for buck.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 10d

Mate I have the twin X Force 2.5" with 3.5" split dump. 365rwkw, no drone at all, and really mean that, nothing. Could get probably another 15rwkw with single X Force but after warm up it is almost (sort of) standard sounding, just deeper. If your not worried about noise single is the go (I have kids in myn).

X Force for the $$$ is a great buy IMO.