Xr6T To Focus Xr5 And Loving It!

PJDXR6t

• Member For: 17y 8d

I decided to finally trade in my bf xr6t with round 250rwkw for an 07 xr5t with leather all I can say is I have never had so much fun driving b4 might not be as quick as the xr6t but I cant take the smile off my face when im driving the xr5t awesome car so much more of a drivers car and u can use the power unlike the xr6 half the time having that much power was pointless.... just wondering if any 1 knows of any good places in melb to get a flash tuner for the xr5?(I like the power but a little more would be nice) everytime I google hi po parts for em UK sites always come up

yer I just saw they have some sweet as ones but but nizpro usually cost twice as much as anywhere else for the same thing.... so yeh I dunno bout them....

Edited by RHR
No need to quote above post. USE FAST REPLY

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 2m 9d

They have proven XR5'S, you pay for what you get. The reason it could be a bit expensive is because most of it is custom made, not much off the shelf gear for the XR5s yet.

I know of one, and damn it goes hard. The ex owner is on here RLQUIK, im sure he can point you in the right direction in terms of mods

Edited by kvbaby

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 5d

Christians old xr5 is an absolute weapon. Easily outrun most mildly modified turbos.

Nizpro did all his work like kv said. There's not many tuners that can work on these cars and do a good job but nizpro know there stuff.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 30d

Nizpro have like a 400kw one don't they? Good cars but FWD just does my head in after a while.

What colour did you get mate? It have to be orange yeah? buttrock.gif

I wanted orange to match my hair but ended up settling for sea grey!! looks mad have so much more garage space now too :D

Edited by RHR
No need to quote above post. USE FAST REPLY

• Member For: 17y 8m 4d

Nizpro have like a 400kw one don't they? Good cars but FWD just does my head in after a while.

What colour did you get mate? It have to be orange yeah? buttrock.gif

Through FWD??? Good luck

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 30d

Yeah no idea how but I'm sure it was up around that. Probably LSD, grippy tyres and just try not to torque steer into oncoming traffic, lol.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1m 23d

The Focus is a great car. Pity Ford don't translate the interior quality over to the Falcon.

Nizpro are definitly the leaders in the Focus kits. Lots of other people seem to be using Euro based stuff to put on them. I think they had theirs running low 12s maybe 11s. There was a bit of info on their forum but it seems to have closed? http://forums.nizpro.com.au/