Razor Or Electric?

ronburgundy

• Member For: 13y 5m 7d

I own a Phillips arcatec or some name, it has its own cleaning station. Cost a bit.. I have a moderate heavy beard and as its a bit grey, I`m a vain *beep* and I don`t want to look 100 I shave every day.

I skip saturday night and blade shave sunday night. My electric is as close as a blade just about.

I slap some Kerri oil on, not much, before using the lekky shaver. Its takes time but if you fork out several hundred on a razor you tend to stick at it.

A GOOD! one is grouse, no blood winner.

• I love gooold member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 26d

Uhh... thanks guys. So far NO help at all! stirthepot.gif

Although it is sounding like the electrics take longer - I did NOT see that coming

luke-anchorman.jpg

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 3d

got a decent electric but still prefer the razor, quicker and smoother I reckon.

But now I work 4 weeks away at a time I only need to worry about that sh*t when I't on break :buttrock:

• Resident idiot.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 8d

I also have VERY sensitive skin and invested in a braun electric, used it for a couple of years, spent a bucket on it. It was great and gave a really good shave with no irritation, However if it was even a little humid or my skin was a bit damp it was hopeless and you had to use a blade.

I work in confectionary manufacturing and there is no room for facial hair, I now use disposable blades as I can't see the value in some of the million blade razors. I tend to use them two or three times then chuck them out so its better for me to buy a pack of 20 for $5.

• Resident idiot.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 8d

lol. It's just that there are very strict rules for personal hygiene/facial hair etc and I must lead by example. (I make jelly lollies if anyone was wondering)