Razor Or Electric?

ronburgundy

• blind leading the blind
  • Member For: 15y 7m 14d

I'm gonna track one down and give it a crack. I get rash from both electric and normal. I have gone to shaving once a week to lessen the irritation. Electric used to work alright until I missed a day shaving then it had no hope

• 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 8d

Hey Pazz you get them from Shaver shop chadstone or something or ebay, Merkur or Edwin Jagger is the goods

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/I.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=edwin+jagger&_frs=1

I got mine from shaver shop and buy the blades off ebay uk 30 Blades for $21 dollars delivered a blade will last a week or 2 before needing replacement so 30 blades should last like 60 weeks and I just use foam in a can the brush and dish etc is a pain in the arse todo the spray foam is a lot quicker and not that expensive when you conside a pack of like 5 mach 3 blades for a 5 pack is $30 and lasts like a month

These are the blades I have I havent quiet settled on a brand so I just get afew different to try out.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/290785073792?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Edited by spinr33

• 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 6d

Without a bit of practice that bad boy will slit my throat!

It's not as bad as you might think although definitely not something to do when you're in a hurry...

Because you strop it before each shave the blade is as sharp as it can be unlike disposable blades which are sharp for the first shave or two then feel dull.

Also - who doesn't like the idea of owning a quality piece of machinery and using and maintaining it well! If it was all about just 'getting the job done' we would all be driving to work in hyundais....

• Like 1