Another Holden To Ford

halis

• Member For: 13y 1m 24d

Hi guys new to the forum. I own a vz Late model camira sv6, which was my first car. Tbh its a pretty good car, but after driving my mates xr6t I am in love. im currently in the market for a bk mk11 xr6t, preferably manual.

I love the leather interior and premium sound and sunroof and such so that would be awesome if I can find one that hasnt beeen abused. how much do u guys think im looking at price wise.

anyways I cant wait to own onee. ford ftw.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 9d

Are you after a BA or a BF? They're seperate models but the BK isn't a Falcon model (as far as I know).

Price wise, an early BA could be had for <$15,000 but a '07 or '08 BF MkII would be around $25,000 to $30,000 for a good one I think.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

I wouldn't be paying more then 25, keep in mind it might take you a while for the right one to pop up but they are out there.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

Yeah I was looking for a fully optioned BF 2 in a good colour and it did eventually pop up. I didn't end up buying it as I bought the G6 but just saying don't get discouraged if it takes a bit longer then you think.

• Member For: 13y 1m 24d

yeah...I just have to be patient. hopefully one comes up that is decent priced. I was looking at typhoons and r specs but they are way out of my pricing range, although they would be awesome to drive.

Guest XR09
  • Guests

Definately wait it out for the MKII. Better rods and build quality. Was it post June/07 that they fitted the F6 rods in them ????? Think so.

• Member For: 13y 7m 26d

Definately wait it out for the MKII. Better rods and build quality. Was it post June/07 that they fitted the F6 rods in them ????? Think so.

I believe it is post 06/06 vehicles that have the F6/LPG rods. In reply to the OP, I picked up an 07 BFII ZF XR6T with about 100k on the clock for $20,500. This was last month and the car has leather and premium sound. Not sure if the manual commands more or less. Obviously one with less k's would go for a bit more, but I wouldn't pay more than about $24,000.