Merchandise Available

CJF077

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 26d

I ordered mine the other day and now see there are damaged ones for $17...does this mean Im getting one of those? would rather not :turboboink:

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 6m 13d

I ordered mine the other day and now see there are damaged ones for $17...does this mean Im getting one of those? would rather not :turboboink:

Hi

Not at all. We have had a few comments by member's that some of the paint were coming off the key rings purchased. We have raised this with the company we purchased these from. I decided to go through the box of key rings we have left and pick out the ones which had slight cosmetic damage, this may include a letter which has faded, or has a slight paint imperfection in the corner. These have been reduced to $17 (a saving of $5) to clear and have been added as a seperate key ring item in the store. If you ordered one of these then that is what you will get, if not then you will get the ones with no imperfection.

For those interested in the slightly damaged key rings, there is nothing wrong with the key ring, it is still brand new in the packaging, except as mentioned above a slight paint imperfection is noted on the key ring. (something most member's who have purchased said they come off anyway within a few weeks).

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 6m 13d

Will look at this shortly. We did have some samples made and they looked great. Just need the funds to buy the minimum order quantity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...