March Night Cruise

Ralph Wiggum

Which Date?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 28d

Didn't Fast Eddies in Freo shut/change to the outdoor BBQ grill or something?

I am pretty sure it is now called Outback Jack's or something. Mates were telling me about it and the 1kg steak challenge they have haha

The only issue with a place like that on a Friday or Saturday night would be parking.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• HOON
  • Member For: 14y 1m 3d

I am pretty sure it is now called Outback Jack's or something. Mates were telling me about it and the 1kg steak challenge they have haha

The only issue with a place like that on a Friday or Saturday night would be parking.

This is true....

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 2d

Interested in the plans for a night cruise, fri/sat. Worked to late Sunday to make the cruise which pissed me off :bangcomputer: .Ate at the outback jacks in northbridge last week, good meal and decent prices for what it's worth. I'm also concerned with parking.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6d

I personally think that a dinner pre cruise will be too hard. By the time everyone finds parking, has dinner etc it'll be pushing 9.30 / 10 and by then most members would prefer not to cruise I'd imagine.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 5m 28d

praying for the 25th-ish. weekend f the 12th ill be in melb, 19th at work in karratha but free on the last 1. really wanna make this 1 as seeing pics of the last 1 made me wish I was there. :surrenderwave:

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 26d

What roster are you working? Tryna cruise ewas murder back in the day working 4&1's and 3&1's!

Thats why we need too try and make the cruises more frequent and will continue too put the date up too ballat