Dba Rotors

tookey

• Member For: 13y 2m 14d

Can anyone tell me if they know if DBA 4000 series rotors are any good or not? as my brakes are starting to shudder and im not going to bother getting them machined.

Out with the old in with the new. Any info would be highly appreciated

• Member For: 20y 8m 18d

I've had DBA4000's for the last 30000k's. I've had them glowing, smoking and they still work great. Couldn't be happier for a standard size replacement rotor. Just make sure you fit good quality pads or you could find your shudder return.

Benny

• Member For: 18y 10m 19d

Unless you love cleaning your wheels on a daily basis I would stay away from Bendix Ultimates.

I switched to Bendix Stealth last pad change and couldn't be happier,no dust, silent and work well when cold.

John.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 5d

Yeah the DBA 4000 wiper slot and Bendix Ultimates are the combination I use and the car pulls up real hard...this combination has allot of bight especially when the pads have warmed up...though in my case I have had mine skimmed twice because I have had brake shudder occur...

The only downside regarding the Ultimates is the dust and the squeeling and they tend to be quite harsh on the rotors but the firm stopping power is great...

As mentioned earlier for a standard replacement, this package is hard to beat...

• Member For: 20y 8m 18d

I use Ferodo DS Peformance pads which are awesome pads with great stopping power and little to no fade for what I dish out on the street. I've had no signs of shudder and my rotors look like they still have plenty of meat left with 30000k's on them. But this all comes at a price and that's dust. They are dusty but I'm willing to put up with this for the performance.

Benny