Who Like`s Tools? (Merged Topic)

gassit

• Member For: 19y 7m 16d

lol... you tightass.

Ive had a set of the Bahco reversable ratcheting ring spanners for a while now, 4 different sizes in one spanner, 3 spanners to a kit. Little birdy tells me Bahco/Snap-on, Same!

Their unreal when doing a minor service on a car or a air intake change. THESE ONES

• Member For: 13y 6m 4d

bahco make some nice looking black chrome shifters..

I ordered some KC Professional stuff today, a set of combination spanners, four new shifters, both sets in High Density Foam Inserts, and the HDFI insert for the 3 pair of avation snips I already have.

Some of it will go in my trolley and some might go in the Kincrome Sliverline X deep chest I bought today to go on top of the trolley.

mainly my auto electrical gear will go in that, I have a tool box dedicated to that area and I`ll empty most of it into the chest.

Pity Kincrome doesn`t seem to sell tools in the foam drawer liners like in their tool kits. The spanners in those ready made tool kits seem way nicer than the off the shelf sh!t.

eventually I plan to paint the trolley and chest, if I get a shed sorted ever.

I was thinking of that metalic gold the BA - BF`s came in. Not that sparkly piss colour fpv used. Either that or Mercury..

• Member For: 13y 6m 4d

Have not had time to drive it, Pat. I`ve only just now gone back to 6 hours Saturday, we were working till 4pm on Sat`s and if you throw in the 2 x 160 klm round trips a weekend for the kid shuttle, mowing the yard, shopping and everything else I gotta pack into one day off a week you can see a Typhoon with square tyres collecting dust.

My next trick is to take the tailshaft out and send it off for bomb proofing. That and a transmission cooler ( and fluid change ) and I`m pretty much done.

My ute is getting a bit floaty, I might need a quote on 4 Koni`s..

• Member For: 14y 8m 17d
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 14d

I'm a massive tool fan but in my trade if it doesnt fit get a bigger hammer or stop bein a girl & hit it harder lol. Have got every other tool for the job & some I dont need, bag gets abit heavy to carry around site sometimes.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 18d

I love the gadget type tools. Just excercised my Bunnings vouchers on some Craftsman open ended ratchet spanners.3541279_7138427_trimmed.jpg

These things are awesome :pleasantry:

Used my set of these yesterday when pulling a turbo apart, they are great as long as you don't need to crack a nut or really tighten one up - so for hard to reach places that you can't get a ring spanner on they are great to do most of the work, then use a normal open ender to get the nut really tight - for $35 I think I can find a few uses for these things :spoton:

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y

Fck me :blink:

You'd have to sell the house and a child or two to fill the bloody thing up.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 10m 26d