P & O Cruise - Whos Been On One?

berzerker

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 7d

Got home today. Loved it. Buffet everyday was brilliant and the Salt Grill restaurant was f*cking spectacular; went there twice.

Nemesis - the nightclub was open till 4:30am every night - I know cause I was there till then for 4 nights straight.. dont know why they lamed out on you..

Spend a bit over $2500 and that's drinking miles more than I should have.. happy with drink prices $9.25 for cocktails and $7.25 for Coronas.

All the shows were brilliant too, plenty to do on the boat.

All the countries were pretty ordinary and far too humid for my liking. Lifou was good though just walking around exploring the islands.

I could have stayed on the boat the entire time and been happy.

There was gorgeous women everywhere so always plenty to look at and have fun with :innocent:

Very well organised and I cant think of anything bad to say about it.. already planning another in November :)

• 5 months later...
  • Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 1d

been sitting on the idea of going on a cruise for ages. need mates who arent whipped or wanting to do stuff like this..wanna do all this stuff while im young! lol

what cruise route did you go on? and was the length of the cruise good or preferred longer/shorter? cheers :spoton:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 14d

Okay, so I'll be takin the missus on a cruise next april with a few of the extended friends and family, we're all up for big parties, which ship do we take out of bris?

• Member For: 15y 11m 21d

I know the pasific sun which was named something else after that mishap. was fully refurbished about yr ago. go on the website a have a look at the boats and choose

Edited by robbo k