335 Gt Tune Only

cranny

• Banned
  • Member For: 14y 8m 30d

a few 400+ rwkw of these already are out there. Still havnt seen/heard of any hitting the stip. God knows what will break. Rear ends galor. diffs, cv's, zfs already need rebuilding/strengthened, clutch/gboxes? .... ye sure a dyno is one thing...but less dyno queens, more people with track time.

• Member For: 17y 3m 2d

*Beep*

You have not looked hard enough.

XFT GS ute tune only 11.7

Blue GT sedan 11.7 tune only, then. cat back 11.5

There's vids on you tube for the GT

Pretty good as runs a few tuff v8's you see him loose on the start and then just drives around them.

• Member For: 16y 1m 19d

All I can say is WOW, that is truely awsome power for a stock car and I though my F6 was good making 400rwkw with a stock bottom end, lots more bolt ons and a crap load more cash

• Resident idiot.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 27d

Funny thing was I thought it would be cheaper to mod the f6 because nobody knew the v8 very well. It's a great engine and will make an awesome car once the price comes down a bit.

No keep the price but stronger driveline, better suspension, bigger rubber, more boost, rid 300kg, improve chassis.

1200nm and 450rwkw ye ha.

GTHO, FPV 450KR, GT450KR, FPV Taxi

That last one be good imagine down the pub, should of seen that taxi fry the HSV GTS or better still the Ferrari.

Price is good because it will cost just as much to make the F6 as strong, and then the GT will still make the power easier due to it's capacity.

Everyone needs to remember these GT & GS's have not even got intercoolers as yet.

Sorry if Iam wrong, are they running a liquid to air under the blower Dags?

Didn't think they where from what I had heard somewhere.

Was thinking surely they would have one but the person who told me must of assumed they didn't have one as not visible.

Wonder what efficiency can be had from them before the intake temps can't be controlled.

Heard of a few US GT's getting 1000rwhp plus from the under blower liquid to air, obviously not sure if they where factory coolers or better aftermarket units.

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 19d

a few 400+ rwkw of these already are out there. Still havnt seen/heard of any hitting the stip. God knows what will break. Rear ends galor. diffs, cv's, zfs already need rebuilding/strengthened, clutch/gboxes? .... ye sure a dyno is one thing...but less dyno queens, more people with track time.

wernt you whingeing about not getting a dyno printout a couple of months ago?