Any South Islanders On The Forum?

silverjet

• Member For: 13y 2m 11d

320 rwkw sounds like plenty. Nice to drive and eats most competition.

I kinda thought it was just the cat holding the exhaust back. I will be removing mine very soon and just fitting a straight pipe and leaving the two rear mufflers in.

Fitted my battery box today and the auto sparky moves the battery tomorrow. Then the fun begins :)

When I was fitting the battery box I found a big power amp in the boot. Looks like I have premium sound. Wondered why the stereo sounded so good :P

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 16d

Yea I think 320rwkw is more than enough to get me into trouble and yea it does defeat most other cars lol... another option for your cat is unbolt it cut a hole in the top get a screw driver in there and gutt it then weld it up and no one will ever know the difference.. becareful though might need to retune after I gained about 1 psi but car is running safe as so wasn't really a worry..

heh I found the same thing when I was doing mine also.. I've got a blown sub though :(

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I would suggest the Xforce 3.5" stainless exhaust system with 4" dump and 5" cat. I paid $1500 from redline for the complete system from Penrose.

If you don't want to spend the money then just gut or remove your cat. If you want to make it a little quieter then lag the front part of the exhaust up to the cat. You can remove other parts of the exhaust if you want more noise but the cat must be changed for performance. I made the costly mistake of constipating my engine.

With the Xforce system you will make more power on less boost.

What power are you after?

Chris

You can remove the BOV and block any holes. Careful not to get any crap in the pipes or let anything get sucked in. There are articles on this site in the BOV section or the exhaust section if it's the cat you want to mod.