Fg F6 610 Rwkw

XYZ

• Member For: 13y 5m 8d

Here`s some thoughts on Ben`s car. First, anytime I see a white FG F6 I just get this wall eye`d stare.. There is just somthing about them eh.

Secondly, I know how stupid my car is with just ( lolz at " just " ) 400 kw at the 245 x 19`s, 610 must be almost rediculous.

But it`s far better to have and not need, am I right?

Finally, Luke? You won`t need to win Lotto, although after you pick your car up from Toowoomba and drive it and then look at the bill you`ll think you have.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 12d

Anyway, back on topic, now that you've had a chance to drive it, how is the car Ben?

6BOOST

Couldn't be happier mate, the way it comes onto boost for a big turbo still amazes me..

This is the most streetable performance car I have ever owned.. What some people on here may not be aware of is that this is not just my daily drive but my company car as well. I drive clients around regularly and it was always important when doing this build that the car remained comfortable to live with on a daily basis. And the end result of what I have now is perfect! I have a car that is quite, fuel efficient, (when easy on the right foot) and inconspicuous.. However when it’s time to have a bit fun, this car is just nuts and so much fun to lean on… Just can’t wait to get the auto and tailshaft built so I can have some fun at the track.

Ben

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 12d

The front bar has come off today to do some work in keeping everything running cool.

I already have the Transcooler installed thanks to 6BOOST, which is situated on the driver side front corner. I am now installing an engine oil cooler in the same position on the other side.

We were orginally going to install some fans in there, however due to tight space we have now decided to go down a different path. I am now going to be removing the spot lights from my front bar keeping the light housing and just removing the bulb. This now has created a nice duct for cold air to travel directly to the 2 coolers. Clinton will then cuting some slits into plastic guard behind the coolers to help the existing air flow.

I will post some more pictures and the results after it has been completed.

Ben

post-37304-0-44921700-1297640983_thumb.j

post-37304-0-14208500-1297641003_thumb.j

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 5d

Well mate, if its any indication of how much I like your car, I will be buying a white FG F6 ute before end of financial year and building it to a carbon copy of yours :spoton:

Couldn't be happier mate, the way it comes onto boost for a big turbo still amazes me..

This is the most streetable performance car I have ever owned.. What some people on here may not be aware of is that this is not just my daily drive but my company car as well. I drive clients around regularly and it was always important when doing this build that the car remained comfortable to live with on a daily basis. And the end result of what I have now is perfect! I have a car that is quite, fuel efficient, (when easy on the right foot) and inconspicuous.. However when it's time to have a bit fun, this car is just nuts and so much fun to lean on… Just can't wait to get the auto and tailshaft built so I can have some fun at the track.

Ben