Fg F6 610 Rwkw

XYZ

• Member For: 16y 18d

Wow that's a Big Gap. please correct me if im wrong but E85 burns faster then 98Ron so you need more fule ring?. how much more fule does it use then 98Ron.

• Member For: 14y 9m 27d

Wow that's a Big Gap. please correct me if im wrong but E85 burns faster then 98Ron so you need more fule ring?. how much more fule does it use then 98Ron.

it uses around 35 % more than 98 ron

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 5d

whats the correction factor on the dyno?

It was not made in shoot out mode.

Why do you need/want to know? Our correction factors are irrelevent to compare to any other dyno in the country, they are always in the 1.05-1.08 range due to our elevation in Toowoomba.

6BOOST

• Member For: 13y 5m 7d

The figures quoted from the dyno used by 6 Boost / Forced Performance are honest and accurate, as are the guys who own and operate it.

E85 is the biggest thing in turbocharging since the the intercooler in my humble opinion.

If you have access to it and a reliable tuner who is aquainted with it, I can only say look at the output that E85 cars are getting and consider using it.

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 5d

Thanks John. By looking at his posts, and the next one I found being asking for correction factor of Tray's ute, I presume he is some sort of gun tuner who disbelieves every power figure given for the big cars. At the end of the day the dyno is, always has been and always will be a tuning tool and the racetrack is the best dyno there is, unfortunately these big heavy cars are hard to give a true indication unless turned to full race trim, as trying to propel 4000+lbs with 1000+ flywheel hp is never going to be easy.

Our dyno reads an honest figure in comparison to any other, maybe 2-3% high to some low dyno's like Elites, which has always been very conservative, and lower by 3-5% of some of the higher reading dyno's, I'd like to think its right in the middle=)

Anyway, back on topic, now that you've had a chance to drive it, how is the car Ben?

6BOOST