New Custom Bf Gt Rear Mesh

HI PSI

• Member For: 17y 10m 25d

Hi Guy and gals. I have decided to get a new rear mesh made for my BF GT rear bar as the Typhoon (Factory) mesh does not suit and really looks like poo... The cars has genuine BF Typhoon front bar and BF GT rear bar. The BF GT wing (Genuine- with no middle leg) and DJR 320 skirts are in the paint shop now... So they will be back on Thursday...

I have contacted my mesh guy and we have come up with the following examples.... Which on would you pick?????

RearMesh.jpg

The This a pic of the front so that you may get a better idea of the colour and style...

DSC_0109.jpg

Edited by HI PSI

• Member For: 17y 7m 26d

middle one mate...

you a predator fan as well hey..?

how much for just the rear one..

I will probably contact him soon since he's already got the GT rear bar measurements for the mesh, but get maybe the typhoon christmas tree mesh :)

u know how much they quoted me at FTG wreckers... $950 !!! for the rear mesh..

unbelievable

• Member For: 17y 10m 25d

middle one mate...

you a predator fan as well hey..?

how much for just the rear one..

I will probably contact him soon since he's already got the GT rear bar measurements for the mesh, but get maybe the typhoon christmas tree mesh :)

u know how much they quoted me at FTG wreckers... $950 !!! for the rear mesh..

unbelievable

$950 HA HA HA... They are SUCH a rip off... They are only $870 trade.. $1000 retail....

If you are chasing a F6 mesh... I have a genuine one on my BF GT rear bar and it does not suit.... The two inserts are different...The angled parts cover the uncut piecse of the mesh.. Hence my decision to get a new one made...

DSC_0126.jpg

Predator is not so much a theme, but a name... It sounds a bit better than lion tamer...... Lol...

If you want my genuine mesh let me know....... As it will be for sale as soon as the new one is made...