Brisbane 335

kyle173

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 18d

well times are in auto f6 ute 13.3. auto sc fpv 12.9. claimed stock auto f6 sadan 12.9. was a good night vid and time slips up tomoro after work

• Member For: 17y 3m 6d

Kyle173

Come on what going on, brothers stock FG xr6t auto sedan

Ran consistent 13.1 @ 108mph.

Surely yours being a F6 and a ute it should run quicker then that.

Thought I read somewhere you had exhaust mods to.

Interesting to see a break down of the time slips.

• Member For: 15y 3m 18d

MMM I could be tempted never been down the strip before what's the GO just picked up my baby just before xmas........

Is your car silver or white? The lightning seems like white, but the reflections make me think silver...

• Member For: 13y 7m 11d

Got a black one at the lights at Mango Hill/North Lakes last Sunday. Just did the sprint to 100km and backed off. I was about a car length in front when we called it off (mine is a stock FG F6 in auto). My car has done a 12.81 stock at the drags.

Was the black gt anyone on here?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 18d

mind u it was hot. no my car is stock carnt do exshaust mods with out a tune and that would put me in the over 300rwkw area. there was a sadan there running 12.9 honestly I dont know why my car wont get down there in 12 I leave it how I drive it in but torno spare tyre 3/4 tank of fuel etc. and if a 335 is more like 400 wouldnt it run like 11.9? worm.. they owner of this car will jump on soon and conferm. basically its even up till 3rd gear then the gt starts pulling away after work ill scan the time slips in. and post the video. the gt is honestly a faster car then the f6 but its no 330 rwkw car. any one on here with 330 rwkw will tell u a 12.9 is nothing. his mph was 110 mine was 107