Site Is Having A Spazz

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 26d

Not sure if anyone else is getting this but the site is having a mini spazz since the down time yesterday arvo.

I am getting a whole bunch of broken code OCCASIONALLY above the site header, sometimes the New Content is showing nothing and the cool orange icon has gone :crybaby: the site icon is now that crappy IP Board one.

Another interesting one is you go into a forum such as "Off Topic" and it goes back to the forum homepage... but only occasionally.

Can people please donate so the guys who run this great site can get the software needed to fix all the bugs

Edited by Rusty XR6T

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 16d

Most of these are fixed now. However yes we do need additional software to fix these issues. Most of these have been escalated to Invisionboard and I will have them fixed as soon as we get these updated software pieces.

The issues this morning were Invisionboard looking into the Friendly URL issue and the View New Content problems.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 26d

cool :spoton:

I just got the random broken code above the header again, it is like 2 pages long, then as you scroll down the normal site is there. if it does it again I'll get a screenshot for you

• 5 weeks later...
  • Member For: 13y 11m 17d

Love the site,

But lately for some reason when I first get on it seems to lock up and not go anywhere. I click on 'View New Content' and it thinks a bit then feezes (sometimes with a little blue 'LOADING' icon at the top). I have to close the browser then re-launch the site. This happens numerous times in a row. Then suddenly, after a few hours later in the evening, it'll swim along smoothly.

Don't know what it is... maybe something to do with the ads or logos loading?

Any ideas?

Edited by Rockatansky