Donations - Why Donate?

CJF077

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 11m 12d

its only bsb and account# no one can empty this account they need client password and client # or my eftpos card and pin which no one is going to get!! so nothing to worry about all good have a good day

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 24d

They can still access your account, businesses get a direct entry ID which essentially allows them to access any accounts on the assumption that the customer has granted them permission to do so. Nigerians do this through dodgy overseas banks/clearing houses and then disappear before anyone realises what's happened.

They usually deposit a few cents in to the account first to make sure it exists, and then if that doesn't bounce back they get stuck in to the fcker and drain it!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 11m 12d

I hear what your saying....but its no different then giving your bsb# and acc# to someone on ebay or anyone to deposit monies into your account, yes they can deposit monies but removing funds is another kettle of fish.... then banks would be liable for those transactions......sure there is risk but its like it used to be

OI, oi oi thanks guys for prosessing my account I love my donation banner!! you guys do a great job I know I know ive only been here for a little while but....its very important that ppl donate(my opinion) the site is awesome glad to be apart of it thank you very much!!!

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 30d

Glad your happy to be part of our community. Donations keep this place going.

Iv'e been here for over 8.5 years. A lot of pioneering has happened in this time.

Better products, modification combinations and tuning strategies.

In addition , through competition , better deals and safer cars for members engines and transmisssions

• Like 1

• 1 month later...