Donations - Why Donate?

CJF077

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 16d

Thanks guys for the donations so far. We still need to purchase a few new items for the forum mainly software and also need to organise a spare disk for the drive that is faulty. Thanks again!

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator

Guys we have been informed by Invisionboard that several apps are out of date and require upgrades, unfortunately we do not have the funds to do this at the moment and they believe that these may be causing the issues with the forum at the moment, that all of us are experiencing. Any help is appreciated in trying to get these up to date and for things to be working again properly.. thanks again!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 26d

always happy to donate! the info I've gotten off of here thus far would've cost me a fortune at an auto elec or mechanic.

im always willing to help wherever I can (CJF077 still waiting for the PM mate regarding that other stuff)

I think the site should be free to browse, guests and NOT DM shouldnt be allowed to have questions answered and get their stuff fixed for free, or be allowed to participate in group buys etc... well something along those lines.

Theres needs to be something enticing to make the cheapos chip in.

in fact I get paid on the 15th so I'll be chipping in a hundy then :beerchug:

I've been on heaps of other forums but this is the only one I donate too, I find the others just full of crap and dont really trust the advice, yet the guys on here seem very experienced and often give sound advice.

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator

Thanks mate, greatly appreciated. I will touch base with you shortly about the merchandise. Just trying to get these other things sorted. This seems to be consuming my days and nights at the moment.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 6d

I want to donate but do't have paypal or credit card. never had a credit card and never will, is there another way to donate, and dont do internet banking. if there is another way please let me know thanks.

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator

I want to donate but do't have paypal or credit card. never had a credit card and never will, is there another way to donate, and dont do internet banking. if there is another way please let me know thanks.

Hi Pazzo

Easiest way is to do an offline donation using our donation system, grab our bank details and head on down to the CBA and deposit it into our account, or if you have a chequebook we can take a cheque too and just send it to our PO BOX.

Cheers & Thanks

Chris

• 6 months later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 11d

I have been a member for like 1 hour and have already donated twice to help the club out as I believe that a small contribution really isn't that much of a impact to my life and love donating :D

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

Cheers mate buttrock.gif

You can also make your avi 150x150 now if you want, really show off your car. Noticed your from Melbourne too, hit the hwy much?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 11d

Really sweet as. Yer I hit the hwy every Friday night but in the daily atm due to my turbo blowing up in the XR :(

Need to find a place to get it fixed

• 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 6d

Made a offline donation but it has not appeared under my name as a donating member. Sent CJF077 all the deatils. Don't want other members thinking I'm a tight arse. I free loaded long enough.