Anyone Have Pcm Wiring Diagrams For Ba And Bf

raptorthumper

• Member For: 19y 7m 9d

I'm doing an engine conversion for a Nissan Patrol and fitting a BF engine. I want to go either a BA or BF complete engine harness PCM and dash harness, with a SCT X3 flash tuner - reflashed to remove the PATS (passsive anti theft system). Doesn't look like the BA workshop manual includes this in the 2000 odd pages. Also can anyone provide any information on getting the PATS removed. Can you do it yourself or do you need the full tuning software like advantage III software. ?

_

Edited by raptorthumper

• Member For: 14y 7m 8d

HP/VCM has PATS disable and is a cheaper option than an X3, you'll probably want it tuned anyway as without speedo inputs and stuff there can be other issues with stalling as an auto goes into gear if not the factory auto or even on manuals when slowing and clutching in. The SCT X3 does have more to play with and might be better suited to rectifing any conversion isses that may come up.

Cheers

Joel

• Member For: 15y 6m 10d

Hi. Not anything in the manual about turning off PATS but you could try contacting HERROD MOTOR SPORT. If you can tell the ecu that its in a ute without ABS you can feed an electronic speedo singal into the ecu. Cheers MD

• 4 weeks later...

It starts!!!

Thanks to a fellow member I got a copy of the BF wiring diagrams, so I sorted out the wiring and ran it on the ground in the carport on the engine crane.

I sent the ECU to Matt at Bullet Performance Racing in Geelong and for $250 got it flashed from auto to manual with PATS / BETS anti theft turned off.

See vid (33mb)

_

Edited by raptorthumper

If someone has the wiring diagrams for a BA then please message me. I have been getting a few requests from friends wanting to do BA engine transplants and there are some small differences in the PCM wiring between the two models.

_

Edited by raptorthumper

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 13y 2m 8d

Looking good mate, I sent you a message regarding a few questions I have. These ecus are really a good thing with the flash tuning options available now so many options :spoton: . Just realised I can also help you out with the Ba diagrams let me know if you interested.

Edited by mattymc