A Couple Of Pics Of My New Beast

Big Dazza

• Member For: 13y 6m 3d

Finally got to give it a wash and polish after 2 weeks of ownership. Amazing how white hides the dirt and grime, it was filthy but still looked pretty clean. :spoton:

Yeah Big Dazza great choice of car aren't they, same as mine but mine has the twisty rims.

Maybe some one should organise a cruise for us brizzy people, hint hint lol.

Cheers FF6

Guest markytheman
  • Guests

Yeah Big Dazza great choice of car aren't they, same as mine but mine has the twisty rims.

Maybe some one should organise a cruise for us brizzy people, hint hint lol.

Cheers FF6

yes yes. we do need a cruise bady. been to long mate.. fg f6 tuned by Real Dyno Performance.. :beerchug:

Guest markytheman
  • Guests

hi flyin f6. my car is in the 400+ club mate. and its under mark stage 2kit. it run a 11.90 on street tyres. its white with drak argents mate. ill be doing exhaust and injectors and tail shaft soon. be trying to get 10s. cheers mark.. :beerchug:

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 7d

Finally got to give it a wash and polish after 2 weeks of ownership. Amazing how white hides the dirt and grime, it was filthy but still looked pretty clean. :spoton:

Tell me about it. My Ego FG drives me nuts to keep clean! I had several white cars before this one and basically got sick of the colour. However, now I remember why I liked it!

I'm a detail freak - armoralled the inner guards this morning (tragic I know). However, have tried every polish known to man and without a doubt, the best finisher is 3M imperial hand glaze. This stuff brings up everything, even tail light lenses and alloys. I often get asked what I use when people see the car. It's commercial grade so can't get it everywhere. I get mine from a auto paint supplier in a 1 litre bottle for around $35 trade. You don't use much and it comes off easily. Then use the micro cloth (with dried polish on it) to go over the alloys, lenses, etc. Anyway, love the car mate. Cheers, Bomber.

• Member For: 13y 8m 9d

Hey mate, awesome looking car!:buttrock:

I have a huge problem with the silhouette colour, not even 5 mins after I polish it its got dust on it, like metal shavings to a magnet! I got the california duster from the states, and it brings it up a treat after theres some dust on it, and only takes 5 mins to dust it all off! I highly recommend it for anyone whos as much of a neat freak as I am!

• Like 1