427Rwkw

dalts

• Member For: 13y 9m 10d

Hey mate nice setup!!! :buttrock: do you have anyumore photos of your nitrous setup? Im curious to see how you setup the switches in the cabin and see the plumbing in the engine bay. I always wanted to see a xr6 turbo with a nitrous setup :spoton:

• Member For: 17y 10m 2d

U should line up next to spiro at the next run

U will give it a run for its money

Or u may even bet him :stirthepot:

haha trav,only thing keeping it close is that spiros got a manual would be alot different if an auto was put in,also he would have me in the mph too!!

would be fun to go side by side though!!

Edited by dalts

Hey mate nice setup!!! :buttrock: do you have anyumore photos of your nitrous setup? Im curious to see how you setup the switches in the cabin and see the plumbing in the engine bay. I always wanted to see a xr6 turbo with a nitrous setup :spoton:

cheers mate,

ill take a few photos and put them up,ive tried to make it look as factory as I can!

cheers lee

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 22d

I think you will be surprized with the ET & Mph if you get traction Lee :dontknow::innocent: Well done fella's :3gears:

Did someone say lets race :innocent: Travis bring your ute down to brissy :innocent: I would much rather show you the ropes big fella :innocent::stirthepot::icon_ford:

Edited by SPIKO

Guest newl
  • Guests

Out of curiosity, is it legal in QLD to keep the bottle connected when driving on the main roads?

I ask because here in WA, the only place one is legally allowed to have them physically hooked up is at a track.

I think you will be surprized with the ET & Mph if you get traction Lee :dontknow::innocent: Well done fella's :3gears:

Did someone say lets race :innocent: Travis bring your ute down to brissy :innocent: I would much rather show you the ropes big fella :innocent::stirthepot::icon_ford:

cheers spiro. I appreciate your input!!id be happy with mid 130mph on pump and its anybodys guess on decent fuel,like you have told me.. to reach its full potential I will definatly need some decent rubber!!

cheers lee

Out of curiosity, is it legal in QLD to keep the bottle connected when driving on the main roads?

I ask because here in WA, the only place one is legally allowed to have them physically hooked up is at a track.

unfortunatly its ilegall in qld,so it will be used only at the track and the odd dyno day.

cheers lee

• Member For: 14y 7m 21d

Well it always me who has to travell lol

U should come down to Gunnedah to the 1/8 mile on the airport track :stirthepot: