Adelaide Coastal Cruise

BlueXR6Turbo

Guest Mo2003turbo
  • Guests

.....bit of a problem at the moment, my baby T is meant to be delivered to me on Friday but has not yet arrived at the dealers....but I suppose they have time.....I will take it on Friday or Sat am....even if they haven't done the window tinting.

There are 2 things of interest to this forum (about this car)

1. ......it is a new colour

2........it is meant to have new brake callipers fitting ....Fords latest answer

.....so here's hoping.....will keep you up to speed, each day

Mo :o

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mo2003turbo
  • Guests

.....well it here....but its not mine yet....have a couple of photo's but I cant work out how to insert them.....file attachments allows the file "path" only ....I want to attach the photo as a jpg file.....HELP :thumbsup:

Thanks

Mo :thumbsup:

• zeke
  • Member For: 20y 9m 8d

Mo

Most photos are posted as jpg files. Just go down the screen to the area that allows you to attach a file and use "browse" to locate the file on your computer.

C'mon - you can do it! Not exactly rocket science. And you'll be the first to post a decent photo of lightning strike - (if your photos are decent).

Can't wait to see them - let us know if you're still having problems.

Cheers

zeke

Guest Mo2003turbo
  • Guests

....I surprised myself....here is another photo. It is of the brake calliper (with the wheel on) .....wanted to see if there was any stand out difference in this "new prototype" or I've been fed BS..... sorry cant take a wheel off & have a good look

Mo :thumbsup:

PS I could only attch 1 photo....will send another one shortly

post-16-1068717177.jpg

Guest Mo2003turbo
  • Guests

.....its mine, at last......it is in the driveway now......will take some photo's over the week-end......won't be home much though..... will have to be our there somewhere. Look out Adelaide !

Mo :unsure: