Adelaide Coastal Cruise

BlueXR6Turbo

• Team Bute
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 13d
tom,I was there tonight,what a good turnout. some joker in a EH parked next to my phantom, guess what his colour was ? wild violet,got the happy snaps to proove it.

I didnt get your post before leaving, says 4.30 but I looked after that, anyway see you 3pm sat.

vik

Hi Vic. Yes, it was a fantastic turnout on Friday night. about 500 cars finished up at the Brighton oval. Petrol head heaven!! I'm going to have to invest in a digital camera one of these days.

What a weekend.... there was so much cruising and rock and rollin' and show and shines, etc etc etc activities all weekend.

Did you get to Mallalla on Sunday? or did you check out all the GT's at Wrigley reserve at Glenelg? I cruised past the GT show and shine at the Bay on my way to a club run, and saw some awesome GT's all lined up by the "Buffalo"......from XR's through to BA's with everything in between. With Hot Rods and classic muscle cars only a stone throw away at Colley reserve and lots of "Rock and Roll" bands playing all afternoon, Glenelg was really pumpin'....

To all those interstaters that keep refering to Adelaide as a retirement village.... :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice meeting you other Adelaidean T owners on Saturday at the Birkenhead Tavern.

BlueXRTurbo, Vik351, Zeke and Trevor.

Learnt a little about radiator coolant and deposits due to casting sand :( Thanks

And now that I've heard your exhaust Vic, I'll modify mine in a similar fashion.

And Vic, get a patent out on your radical air box cooling design..... It'll take off.

Liked the silver highlighting on the rocker covers too. Always keen to encourage customising.

ciao

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Trevor
  • Guests

Hi Guys,

I haven't had a chance to check in for a while. Still searching for a house and haven't downloaded pics from my camera yet. If there are any good ones I will post them next week.

On another topic it was good to meet some Adelaide members and I look forward to some cruises in the near future.

The cruise last weekend was ok considering it was full of ricers.

There were lots of envious "doof doof" drivers who were very interested in the BA turbo so it was a success just to get some exposure.

Will catch up with you all shortly,

Trev

Guest Mo2003turbo
  • Guests

GREEN with envy.....I have been away & have come back to read this .....my baby will be on the road this Friday 14th Nov....look for a shinny new silver T....... WYX-100

Can "we" please repeat the/a cruise again soon

Mo :nyaah:

Sorry Mo only one hag at a time allowed,you will have to liaise with Zeke to make sure one of you stays home when thers a run on,rember were not sheep!

• zeke
  • Member For: 20y 9m 8d

Wake up Vik! Mo's is lightning strike - not HgAg!

Can't wait to see it - we really should think about a get-together that involves more than standing around in car-parks (eg standing around in carparks + eating/drinking/whatever)

Olcoolone tried to canvas interest for a range of events a while back. I still reckon a weekend lunch at a hills pub or a bbq at a near-country park could be OK.

If no-one else does anything in the meantime, I might have a go at organising something soon after Xmas if I can get some other commitments out of the way.

By then Mo and Trevor should be involved and we can show the Easterners that the SA mob are a force to be reckoned with!

Cheers

zeke

• zeke
  • Member For: 20y 9m 8d

BTW Mo, what time and what dealer on Friday? Don't tell us if you don't want an audience for your "special moment".

Look at it this way - in the excitement of picking up your car, you can't possibly think of things like photo's etc - and everyone's keen to see what lightning strike looks like. So maybe one or more of us could turn up there and take some photo's and share the excitement from a discrete distance. You won't even notice - you'll only have eyes for the car>

Cheers

zeke

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 19d
GREEN with envy.....I have been away & have come back to read this .....my baby will be on the road this Friday 14th Nov....look for a shinny new silver T....... WYX-100

Can "we" please repeat the/a cruise again soon

Mo :unsure:

I'll be out and about on Friday and Saturday night. I'll keep an eye out for you. :huh: