Adelaide Coastal Cruise

BlueXR6Turbo

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Boostie what ya brining ? is the bonnet worth opening yet ? haha.Illsuck your doors off in the XY 351,30 years ago pushrod tec. But only on Nitckhies farmland private road.

vik

• Member For: 20y 3m 25d

MY baby went in for the paint fix today so she will be all ready for febuary. as long as no *^%$ get their keys into her again

• Member For: 20y 4m 28d

We did a 'before' chassis dyno run today( to see the gain from the Cobra XRT350 stage II kit being fitted) & Boost6 made

190 rwkw. The new painted cam covers & plenum are on & should have the kit completed by wed afternoon.

Tilbrook auto & dyno have been appointed the SA distributor for these Nizpro Cobra BA power up kits.There should be some info soon on their website - www.tilbrook.com.au

I'm hoping to take it out to the drags Wed night.

Will be interesting to see what the leaf springs do if I do manage to take the ute out for a burn.

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 11d

Guy's this thread's well past it's used by date can somebody start a new one "The Adelaide Cruise Thread" or something similiar or do you want this one left open.

Not complaining it's just that the titles not relevant to what's going on atm and is about to be unstuck from the top. :smilielol:

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 15d
I tried tp get a new thread going,but it aint working for me,WTF

did new topic etc ,add new post and it wont put it up ?

some body else try? Do what Dags said.

vik

Now Im in deep watsa name. Its come up on view new posts 3 efin times.

Ill pm dags to try and get me out of the sh!t.

vik

Threads in the "Cruises, Events & Meets" section must be approved by a moderator before they can be viewed. That's why we can see it yet. I had the same problem when I started this thread.