fpr000

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m

I told the gentleman from intune what car and stock etc and he uploaded a few tunes for it.

There's your problem right there. Stay off the gas and go get a custom tune from one of the sites advertisers

before it puts a leg out of bedspoton.gif

They have tuned hundreds of these cars since the T6 hit the market. You won't regret it.

• Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member For: 16y 11m 22d

Black track thorton ,get there asap before you do any damage I wouldn't even run the 12psi if it was me.

Justin at Blacktrack will sort it , tell him the guys on here sent you, he does all my work and many other very good cars in the area.

just google them they have a web page although it is a little out of date.

• Member For: 15y 12d

I took the F6 for a drive yesty on the 14psi and it actually only does it right on 3.500 rpm mark and im actually mistaken it's NOT backfiring it seems like the ignition is retarding ( restricting) so I rang the gentlemen up and I'm taking it to him wednesday and we are properly dynoing it forsure. So sholud be all sweet fingers x'd. Just in time for our show'n'shine on the 27th/ 28th of Nov. I'll putting it on the dyno then too.

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m

withstupid.gif

Keep the car away from Intune, more horror stories than I care to mention.(documented)

Yes ,the kent @ Castle Hill !

Certainly not the members tuner of choiceinnocent.gif

He can take it up with me personally if he wishes.

Then I will step into him proper !

As Paul says, if you are in the Newie area get it BT asap, you are sitting on a time bomb IMO

• 5 weeks later...
  • Member For: 13y 6m 26d

I have the same problem, only mine blows a sh!t load of smoke when things just get exiting, got mine done at nizpro a while back, but something feels like it gone up the sh!t. Goin back in on monday, hopefully my rod's stay inside the motor till then..

things gone up the sh!t & your still guna go back ? hopefully they can fix it mate!

[/quote

lol yer sounds stupid aye, but iv paid top $$$$ for the work they have done so I want it working. If its still no good after monday im goin elsewhere... If the car survives monday that is..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 14y 7m 8d

They may have forgotten to modify the turbo flange and catalytic converter temp protection, under certain calculated high load situations the ECU will chuck bucket loads of fuel in to cool the cat and turbo, these need modifying/tunrning off depending on the tuners choice of protection.

Every vehicle is different and needs it's own tuning. Generic tunes or tune swapping as I know some tuners do is never going to give the best result. If every engine were exacly the same there would be little room for tuners to improve on factory tunes which are specifically designed to safely cater for production and environmental differences.

yer all the wiring had melted near the new cat and dump pipe, but of coarse they said was nothing to do with them removing all the heat protection gear off. also said my actuator was rooted, all very sus seeing as they only just replaced the turbo. Oh also never get xforce gear, iv been back in there every second day due to it banging around under the car, and met a guy there who was having the same drama. the mechanic said "oh this is a common prob with xforce stuff", he could have said that when he advised me to buy the fkn thing!!