Fg Rwkw

FGX 40T

• G666E Turbo!!!
  • Member For: 14y 2m 13d

My g6e made 244rwkw STD and did 110.62mph, tuned made 275rwkw and did 113.5mph

I believe ford quote 17% for the zf losses, it makes sence that today's drivlines are more efficient than that of old hence higher rwkw readings, I believe that stock 244rwkw is probably around the 300kw at the fly mark not more as many more people suggest.. Anyways it's still not enough, maybe 350rwkw is? I dunno yet

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

my mates turbo fg , auto, made 215rwkws completely stock on 98, and k&n panel filter.

seems abit low compared to most people on here??

Just in case it's not already clear that it's under performing, my BFII made 208rwkw with the same filter and an F6 intake. Your mate should get that to a tuner! Poor car :beerchug:

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 10d

just remembering where we have come from ( approx)

eg BA 170- 185

BF 200- 225

FG 230- 260

all depends on different trannies, dynos etc

eg my BA 4 speed auto 175 rwkw

BA 6 speed man 210 rwkw

BF 6 speed auto 230 rwkw

• Like 1

• Member For: 15y 3m 15d

Just in case it's not already clear that it's under performing, my BFII made 208rwkw with the same filter and an F6 intake. Your mate should get that to a tuner! Poor car :icon_ford:

mm well at the time my car the same as yours with same setup ran 196rwkws. also using a gps timer my mates fg pulled 0-100 in 5.2 so nothing seems wrong with it.

also adding it was was done on a Mainline DynoLog Dynamometer which is the most accurate.

he got it tuned today and it ran 225rwkws this time and tuned with 15psi to 280rwkws. 16psi would of made 300 but it would be pushing the sh*t fg intercooler pipes to the limits of blowing off.

im not sure how some stock fgs are pulling 250 give or take some. what dynos are being used? and how can there only be a 20kw gain after a tune... doesnt seem right..

Edited by jonn

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

Yeah that's the problem with dynos. Can only really compare same day, same dyno results, or at least same dyno. It's the mph and ET that show more accurately as I've learned here.

If it helps compare I ran 13.59 @ 105mph when it was read as 208rwkw. ZF 6 speed.

5.2 0-100 seems fine though! He should take it to the strip!!

• Member For: 13y 7m 10d

drove an ss and the xr6t back to back.. xr6t was in different league.. both new cars, with under 50klms on them. further confirmed when my wife blew off a 317 from the lights last week on nicklin way ! hilarious ! :shocked:

yes buddy I agree, when I was shopping around I tested both, and the XRT was just on a diffeentplannet,

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 13y 6m 17d

found it funny to see the wifes dark side showing ! :spoton: launch control then dumped it ! see ya ! :shocked:

she's never done anything like that before ! :3gears:

Edited by rab

• 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 7d

its gotta be the dynos, guy who works across the road from me got he's stock fg 2010 dynoed at hpf got 231rwks then 1 week later re dynoed at dyno motive at 260rwks, so my personel opinion it's alot of very happy dyno's out there.