My Toys

Sutto

• Member For: 13y 7m 21d

Gave the bikes a clean today and thought I'd post a couple of pics of my toys.

I've had the F6 for a couple of weeks and love it. Has the 6 speed auto and leather trim, tinted the windows but can't lower it due to just getting into our driveway now.

p92932842.jpg

09 ZX10R, heaps of fun and when the F6 isn't fast enough it fills the gap. Too many mods to list...

p92932722.jpg

My 10R and the missus 09 ZX6R.... quick bike for a 600. Might be hers but I ride it more..... go figure.

p92932942.jpg

And my 2 toys together...

p92933232.jpg

p92933272.jpg

Have no plans on selling the car.... but my next bike will probably be a Ducati 1198s, have to wait to go back to sea first.

Sutto

• Member For: 13y 8m 14d

nice mate, I got an '02 R6 so I know how you feel about the boys' toys! haha! what do you mean you have to go back to sea? you on the rigs are ya?

Cheers guys.... the F6 is my first real car, always had bikes. Before that I've just driven run about cars, hatchbacks etc.

nice mate, I got an '02 R6 so I know how you feel about the boys' toys! haha! what do you mean you have to go back to sea? you on the rigs are ya?

Nah not the rigs....Navy. Just came off a 4 year (most of at sea) ships posting to work ashore as an instructor. So its good to be home to have a break and get into a normal life.

Edited by Sutto

Haha.... I know I need a decent camera. My missus refuses to buy a new camera and would rather spend our money on the bikes/car.

Working on it though. :roflmbo:

Edited by Sutto

• Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m

Oh well even with a crappy camera/picture, they still look insane, love the colour of the ninja :spoton: