Browser Says Site Has Malware

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 6m 8d

Hi Guys. I can confirm 100% it has been fixed. Have scrubbed the database for the SQL injection, have updated the software which caused the problem. I have also logged a request with Google to remove the warning about the malware.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. beerchug.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 15d

I just signed out, re checked security box and message keeps on coming up again 'attack site" only way to sign in is to uncheck security box again. Bloody intermaweb.

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 6m 8d

It is fixed.

If you are having an issue still please let me know what it is opening, and from what site and provide a screenshot if possible. My email is admin@fordxr6turbo.com if you need to email it. Please be specific about "It is still happening".

I know about the Google Alert message that comes up but this should be cleared today sometime. According to Google this morning the site is coming up as nothing detected.

As discussed previously the issue was our adserving software OpenX. This was hacked and code was added to create an admin account as well as modify the code for the banners to redirect to another site. The software was updated to the latest version, the new admin account was deleted, and the SQL Database scrubbed to remove all the code added. The old OpenX directory was also deleted.

We have also scanned the whole server for viruses and vulnerabilities and it has come up with nothing.