My baby turned 300 at last (pic heavy)

discostig

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d

Nah I fixed that up really dodgy right away with superglue.  Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan it looked bad.

I have a pic on my work PC desktop I took of the car on the way back from a remote town last year and I always look at it and regret bashing my perfect original spoiler :/

Then I remember the clear coat was starting to go anyway!

• Like 1

• PC LOAD LETTER
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m 1d

Hey Steve got a few questions for you regarding your bump stops... Searched a bit on the forum but thought you might be having the same issue. With the original height of those stops was the rear suspension banging and hitting jars over bumps?

Did cutting them to a shorter height help and where did you get the new shorter white ones from ?

Cheers mate! 

• Donating Members

I'll have to ask the mechanic when I get the car back as I haven't even seen it in person yet, they can't find the right length studs they are after and it's holding up the exhaust manifold work.

I have heavy duty springs in the back because I carry work gear constantly, but it did bottom out on the stops once so I cut them down (they were splitting off the bottom bump anyway, probably from that hit).  That worked fine for me, but these ones look nicer hahaha.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 5m 28d

I know you have had other things on, as well as your house.... But priorities.... Updates on your car from the workshop are needed

• Like 1

• Donating Members

Can confirm car is in my possession!

It's constantly being filled with junk moving house so have not yet had a proper chance to flog the tits off of it yet, but I hear there's a cruise on soon so that's probably as good a time as any to test it out.  Also should be getting more pics sent from the mechanic of the work that was done.  

I had four pages of work on the invoice and the second highest number of job cards for a single visit at their shop.  I'll have to try harder next time!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...