Kents 9 Sec Ute

DUS12

• Member For: 15y 7m 23d

on one hand I am dissapointed that I have spent bulk $$$$$$ trying to acheive basically what you have here and now its for sale. I could have saved a shirtload of money. on the other hand am as involved as I possibly can be with working on mine and what I have learnt is pretty invaluble and I really do enjoy working on it. I dont think I would have the same respect for it if I had not built it and had it suck up so much money either. good luck with the tire kickers and joyriders kent. :stirthepot::dontknow:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 6d

sorry, lol. Just read -up and saw you're getting rid of it to STOP spending on cars, Ignore my post.

Now...

Might call the bank and see if they can swing me $35K. :spoton:

• Member For: 13y 8m 30d

Now your asking for 35 large, but seriouly how much is that engine worth, when a V8 supercar engine making 650hp is 100 large. Mate I am thinking you have spent 35 just on dyno,s. Cheers

• Member For: 13y 8m 30d

Matty, mate I don't know you but something to consider. What do you want?. I am thinking that the R&D that has gone into this vehicle is considerable. Then I thought, what if you detuned it back to say 500kw. Then I thought, this is well built, this is tough. So we detune it, it may well last for ever. Therefore, when one has an engine of this capability, 500kws is sustainable. But when one wants (will) to embarass one has the fire power. You in, or you out, Cheers.