Kents 9 Sec Ute

DUS12

• Member For: 15y 8m 21d

When you say street car.... lol

Seriosuly tuff stuff mate. Not for me but totally mental, well done.. And as much as I love the plates they really dont do the thing justice. People will think you only have 1000hp at the fly which is nothing these days am I right??? lol

Once again, mental...

• Member For: 16y 9m 20d

she's still a street car mate, as much as people think its a animal to drive, its driven to brisbane before, I often pick up parts for work and stuff in it, it is un believably drivable untill you put your foot down,

I not having a go at you, its just no one can believe it when they actually drive it, its nice as still

• Member For: 18y 6m 7d

I can vouch for its driveability,Kent stopped in & said G'day on his road trip,tray full of slicks,jack & race fuel. She sure has come along way since I drove her out of Blacklocks ford in wodonga back on 2004.

• Member For: 16y 9m 20d

yea mate ute is for sale, not really advertising it, cause of the amount of tyre kickers I think I would get, I looking into building on my land early next year, and I know im going to keep spending if I own it lol, im already wanting to turn the boost up to try go over 1100hp lol

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 21d

Cant believe your selling after all the time and effort you and others have put into this car.

I at least hope you are going to try for some ridiculous ET before selling it? :blink: