Kents 9 Sec Ute

DUS12

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 21d

Well done Kent, Dave & Atomic :beerchug::w00t2: Who ever it was that was telling you Lad's that cams are of no benefit clearly has no idea of how an engine works :dontknow: any engine with pistons for that fact.

That they are very difficult to tune with VCT in place (almost impossible with the Stage 5's) would be a fact, however Atomic have foreseen this and developed adjustable vernier gears that eliminate the problem all together :spoton:

It seems like you have alot more left in her Kent well done and keep us posted.

• Member For: 16y 8m 24d
clearly has no idea of how an engine works any engine with pistons for that fact.

That they are very difficult to tune with VCT in place (almost impossible with the Stage 5's) would be a fact, however Atomic have foreseen this and developed adjustable vernier gears that eliminate the problem all together

I think you know who I am talking about mate lol.. if you dont im sure brad can let you know, we did have problems with the vct at the start but as I said atomic and dave made it happen. its taken me a long time to find them and alot of trouble to find them but I can say thanks enough to everyones name who is on my car. atomic, dave als glides and processwest.

I over the moon with my car, power skid comp in town here this friday too ha ha ha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 15d

I can't believe this thread has been going for just over 12 hours without anyone saying... VIDEOS ALREADY!

Awesome work kent, and dave's tuning ability is only bettered by his customer service, I don't think I've met a nicer guy that I can honestly say goes out of his way more than Dave does to satisfy us rev heads.

So ar you gonna tub the old girl and stick some wider tyres and maybe wheelie bar on her? You may need to, to get her down the track, lol.

I'm in mackay next weekend, if you're around it'd be cool to catch up and see this beast in the flesh. :beerchug::w00t2:

Edited by mattyb

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

Yeah 9.92 I think but has had some touch ups and nows makin just a few more hp. Well done Kent for persisting with it and to Dave and all involved I'm sure there's plenty more to come.

• Like 1