Kents 9 Sec Ute

DUS12

• Member For: 16y 8m 23d

I not sure if the mods can move my old thread up into this one but anyway

changed the fuel I was using and a few other little things and threw my car onto the dyno for a power run 1044hp was done in shoot 6 mode 999.6 out of shoot mode, I chose to keep it quiet untill I ran it on another dyno,

at a dyno comp in cairns this weekend I was able to run 982rwhp out of shoot mode in 31degree heat,

this is all through a c4 with a big converter and a 9 inch

due to alot of work through atomic and dave we have got a cylinder head combo inc cams(HUGE) that has resulted in over 1000rwhp through a auto at between 26 and 28 psi, and 14 degrees total timing(correct me if im wrong dave) I believe their might only be only one other person with these cams, but I think I the only one in a street car.

after others said cams made little to no differnce to the xr6t brad convinced me they were wrong, so I got a set of stage 5s and head combo and the results speak for them selfs,

massive thanks to dave(blueboost) and ATOMIC performance.

atomic has built me a unreal motor that is doing everthing I throw at it with ease(videos of 8000rpm+ skids coming ha ha)

and dave for persisting with these cams and this car,

cheers

• Member For: 16y 8m 23d

kev your gear is on a level of is own, any person can buy your off the shelf stuff and its PROVEN with massive power on mine and many other xr's and super quick times

also I cant say enough about atomic and dave, I dont believe their is a car running this power on this boost and timing,

as atomic said to me(boost is a the measurement of the air that DIDNT get into the cylinder)

I dont believe atomic get near enough credit for his motors, he is raising the bar all the time,

• Member For: 15y 2m 8d

Well done Kent.

I too have heard a few people mention the cams and head work isnt an advantage but there certainly is a few people out there proving otherwise. These results truly do speak for them self though.

Great work and look forward to seeing those videos.

Edited by HIRO F6