Got My Fg F6

ridingtom

• Member For: 15y 4m

Yeh I love driving it, I hardly drive any of my cars I've had but can't get out of this one! I just lowered it the other night and got my wing shaved. getting window tint done tomorrow so is looking pretty clean now except for rear offset fail!

I paid $45,000 for it and was advertised for $49,000, didn't think he would take my offer but all came through sweet!

here's some new pics with latest mods!

post-33148-128424606508_thumb.jpg

post-33148-128424610507_thumb.jpg

post-33148-128424613924_thumb.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 13y 7m 23d

Yeh I love driving it, I hardly drive any of my cars I've had but can't get out of this one! I just lowered it the other night and got my wing shaved. getting window tint done tomorrow so is looking pretty clean now except for rear offset fail!

I paid $45,000 for it and was advertised for $49,000, didn't think he would take my offer but all came through sweet!

here's some new pics with latest mods!

I'm guessing that's on airbags or similar..... how much did that set you back?

Looks good mate.

I wrote a letter for my boss saying I needed it for work and also cause one of my boss's is injured at the moment and unable to drive. I'm a bike mechanic between 2 shops. I have no driving record and only 4 months left on P's so there wasn't much reason to say no.

Car's not bagged, It has king SSL front springs and King rear leafs.

• Member For: 13y 7m 23d

Nice, if I didn't have such a sh*t driveway I'd lower mine too.

Next property I look for will have a better driveway.

Edited by Sutto

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 26d

I wrote a letter for my boss saying I needed it for work and also cause one of my boss's is injured at the moment and unable to drive. I'm a bike mechanic between 2 shops. I have no driving record and only 4 months left on P's so there wasn't much reason to say no.

Car's not bagged, It has king SSL front springs and King rear leafs.

Which kings do you have in the rear? SSL?, that thing is f*cking dumped... Im looking at doing my suspension set up in the next few weeks cant decide how low.

Which kings do you have in the rear? SSL?, that thing is f*cking dumped... Im looking at doing my suspension set up in the next few weeks cant decide how low.

I bought this set up of barker on the forum, I don't know what the leafs are but they will be the lowest king leafs as its about 1-2" off bump stops. can't carry much weight in the back but seeing I don't have enough money for a moto again it doesn't worry me! It's low but if you hit the right angles I don't have any problems getting anywhere reasonable. Will be awsome when I have the money to get bilstein shocks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 13y 9m 12d

Mate that looks so good. My old XR6 sedan was like that, I loved it.

Question, what springs/leaves did you get (if the guy who sold them to you could let me know that would be awesome)? I'd love to go that low.

Also, how does it drive?